Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My very first post on my very first blog

Hi my name is ketch and this is my blog. I got the idea from my dad, who has decided to start a holiday blog but seeing as were not on holiday, u might have figured that there's not much on it. In fact he now has more comments than posts and he only has two posts lol. Anyhu back to MY blog which i am very proud of, simply because i am in no way technical minded and also because until recently my computer was used only for homework and here i am doing something on my computer for fun. so anyway there it was ... my first post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment! I'm actually rather impressed with myself that I remembered. Congrats on your new blog. I hope it lives long and prospers, allowing us all to get some crazy insights into your life.

Kewlio. Tata for now.
Dom
*hugs*

Dav DiDi said...

Have fun blogging around !!
Do visit mine as well .. :)

Greetings from,
Small town of S'wak