Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Holiday Club!!!! Champions Challenge!!!

This week its half term and therefore that means HOLIDAY CLUB! This year the theme is champions challenge. Unfortunately i haven't got any pics from this year as so far there has only been one day but i have found some piccies from last years holiday club. There's me and dawn helping with the craft, making penguins and there's Liz the official photographer. First day in craft (tues) we were making door hangers, it was fun and I've brought the stuff home to do it at home. YEY!

There's also a pic from last year of us all dancing and doing crazy actions to the songs. holiday club is great because you can dance and do crazy actions all week long and no-one cares because there all doing it as well! I love holiday club. o look there is me and Ali my bestest mate ever dancing to some songs. The songs this year are again incredibly cheesy but they're best that way, Ive already had two songs stuck in my head and its only the first day. i can't wait for more holiday club, it's going to be incredibly awesome!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Jake Wilson on your right in the top picture?